Eye Care Services
- Family owned and operated.
- Three optometric doctors available.
- We provide quality eye care to all ages (pediatric to geriatric).
- We fit and prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- We treat and manage eye diseases including removal of foreign bodies (such as metal, etc) from eyes, and also treat certain eye conditions such as glaucoma.
- We have an exceptional Optical with a variety of frames ranging from budget-oriented to Designer Eyewear and Sunglasses.
- Board Certified Eye Doctors that are certified in Oral Medication prescriptions.
- We are skilled in repairing eyeglasses and sunglasses.
The part of an eye examination most people relate to is the visual examination or refraction. While this is only one phase of your examination, it’s certainly an important one. Using the most advanced equipment, we will do a series of lens exams to determine if you need glasses or contact lenses to improve your vision. It will be important for us to know if you are having any problems and how you use your eyes for work, school, hobbies, and sports. If you need a correction, not only can we make you see better, in many cases we can enhance your academic, occupational or recreational performance.
More Than a Vision Examination – All regular examinations include an ophthalmoscopy. This procedure allows the doctor to examine the internal structures of the eye. In addition to cataracts and glaucoma, many systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes show up here.
The most important thing you can do to preserve your eyesight is to visit your eye doctor for regular checkups. Like the rest of your body, your eyes will change gradually as you age. However, unlike the rest of your body, your eyes rarely hurt if something is wrong. We’ll advise you when it’s time to be checked again. So, don’t rely on broken glasses or lost contact lenses to remind you of your next appointment. Follow the advice of experts; have your eyes examined on a regular basis.
As part of our eye care service, we offer a complete selection of high-quality eyewear. Our professional staff is trained to help you select frames that look good, fit properly and are compatible with your lens prescription.
Veteran Owned and Operated!